Through the Transform It! programme, DHL colleagues can apply for a grant of up to £10,000 to make a transformational change to a community project that helps disadvantaged children and young people in the UK.
Since its launch, Transform It! has been embraced by DHL colleagues across the business. Thanks to your hard work and passion a fantastic variety of community projects from scout huts to boxing clubs have benefitted from a Transform It! grant.
To ensure that the programme lives up to its name, and that grants really do achieve a ‘transformational’ change for projects that benefit disadvantaged children and young people, your proposed project must the following criteria:
- Make a transformational and positive change to the lives of disadvantaged children or young people
- Ensure both value for money and sustainability in terms of durability and maintenance
- Provide DHL employee-volunteering opportunities
- Be a visible project within the local community, with demonstrable impact
There are lots of case studies of DHL colleagues who have completed successful Transform It! project. To find out more please read the following case studies below:
- Case Study – DHL volunteers build the first inland beach school in Rugby
- Case Study – Kitchen transformed for vulnerable young people in Birmingham
Full details can be found in the information pack and FAQs below but if you need help just contact the Transform It! team on GoHelpUK@dhl.com